PUBLISHED ON : 19 Apr 2014
CATEGORIES & TAGS : Main Course
Stir Fried Crab With Kimchi And Rice Cake
- Meat crab 1 crab approx 0.6kg (washed and chopped into pieces)
- Korean kimchi 400g (chopped into pieces)
- Rice cake 300g
- Scallion 1/3 stalk (only stem part, cut into slices)
- Chicken stock 3/4 cups
- Shredded Mozzarella 50g
- Heat oil in wok, add crab pieces and scallion. Stir fry until crabs are medium cooked and fragrant. Add chicken stock and mix well.
- Add rice cake and cook for few minutes.
- Add kimchi and further cook until the rice cake turns soft and the crabs are cooked.
- Add mozzarella, stir fry till it melts and the sauce thickened. Serve.